About the Designers
About the Jewelry
About the Jewelry
Trunk Shows
Classes, Shows & Events
Silver-Wear Bender
Keith's Collection
Shop Online
Jewelry Classes
Earn Free Jewelry
Gallery
Contact Jan
Contact the Designer
Press & Media
Press & Media
Copyright 2006. Wrapsody Jewelry Studio. All rights reserved

www.wrapsodyjewelrystudio.com
About Jan's Wire Jewelry
Wrapsody Jewelry begins with the Artist’s imagination……then various pieces of precious metal wire in 14K Gold Filled, Sterling Silver or Argentium Silver are combined with precious or semi-precious stones to create intricate and distinctive pieces of wearable art. Jan custom designs each piece by twisting and shaping wire around a gemstone using her hands and various tools. No glue or solder is used. Jan offers the discriminating jewelry buyer custom pieces executed in her unique designs. These pieces include precious and semi-precious gemstones, pieces from “recycled” jewelry, or found items such as sharks teeth, coins, arrowheads or other meaningful items from the customer.

About The Wire

Facts About 14K Gold Filled Wire
This special wire has been used by wire jewelry artists since the 1800’s. It is created by taking a sheet of 14K gold and bonding it through extreme heat and pressure to a micro-core of semi-precious metal. The result is a 14K gold tube, with a Semi-precious core that is strong and durable. This is a very sophisticated process and only a few mills in the world manufacture this wire. This 14K Gold metal composition enables Jan to make the curls, swirls and bends in her unique designs. 14K Gold Filled pieces are considered lifetime pieces of jewelry. 14K Gold Filled will not corrode, turn, or wear off. They will wear just like 14K Gold and should be treated as such.

Facts About Sterling Silver Wire
Sterling Silver wire is 92.5% solid silver with alloy metals making up the other 7.5%. The alloy metals make it harder and more durable.

Facts About Argentium Silver Wire
Argentium® Sterling Silver is highly tarnish-resistant. Since it is made to a higher standard than traditional sterling silver, Argentium® Sterling Silver is guaranteed to be not less than 92.5% pure. The tarnish resistance is obtained through the alloying of Germanium with the silver. The result is a highly tarnish resistant material that does not require harsh chemicals to clean. If it needs cleaning it can be wiped with a soft cloth to restore the original sparkling white color. Do not use a cloth that has tarnish from conventional sterling silver as the tarnish might contaminate the Argentium® Silver. Argentium Silver can also be washed with soap and water.

Guarantee

Complete satisfaction is our goal. If a piece of Jan’s Wrapsody Jewelry breaks under normal wearing conditions, it will be repaired at no charge for up to one year from the original purchase date with accompanying receipt.  

Cleaning And Caring For Your Wire Jewelry

Care for your Wrapsody Jewelry the way you would any other piece of fine jewelry. Please take into consideration the softness or hardness of the stone and clean accordingly. Jan recommends using a soft toothbrush with liquid dishwashing soap and water. A silver polishing cloth is also helpful for removing tarnish. Keep the piece separate from your other jewelry so it doesn’t get nicked or scratched. It is also best to keep sterling silver pieces in a small sealed plastic bag or in a box with cotton in it. This will cut down on tarnishing, as air cannot get to it as easily. 

May you enjoy your jewelry for many years to come!!!

Jan



Shop Wrapsody
Shop Online
Welcome/Gallery
Welcome
Class Photos
Class Photos
Welcome